Re: internationalization issues

On 10/23/2015 11:22 PM, Ben wrote:
> Offhand I cannot thing of a quick link.  Most of my prefixes are in
> data I send from my posting app to my site, i know i use this for
> posting drafts to my site.
Could you at some point still share with us some of you custom
properties and possibly types?

I noticed on http://werd.io/ use of properties

* bitcoin (on h-card)
* map (on h-entry)

Which I don't find on

* http://microformats.org/wiki/h-card
* http://microformats.org/wiki/h-entry

In bitcoin example, some people could use just the hash as value, some
people URI as bitcoin:175tWpb8K1S7NmH4Zx6rewF9WQrcZv245W
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0021

Who specifies how to use 'bitcoin' property, or 'map'?

> Aaron uses his own p3k prefixes on http://aaronparecki.com/metrics
I know, and I find such 'prefixing' practice a concern. When people
start defining their edu-* collab-* orga-* 'prefixes' we very likely may
end with collisions and no way to tell if same 'JSON keys' and some
values (eg. types) have same meaning or not.

If we drop URI based extensibility, I would like to hear clear proposal
for alternative strategy.

Cheers!