Re: Open Github Issues

What is the problem exactly? That AS 2.0 document is "invalid"? How is that
validity defined?

In RDF interpretation, there is no valid or invalid data - anyone can
assert anything. In practice, this only becomes a problem when consuming
data - but then it can be validated using constraints.

If the specification depends on certain syntax of a certain serialization,
then maybe it's based on the wrong design assumptions? An RDF application
should be agnostic to serializations.