Von: James M Snell [mailto:jasnell@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015 18:02
An: public-socialweb@w3.org
Betreff: Activity Streams 2.0 Edit Proposals on the Agenda

There are a large number of Activity Streams 2.0 Edit Proposals on the Agenda for next week. These are proposals for various simplifications to the spec.

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-11-03#Agenda

Given the number, it would be great if everyone could take time before the call to go through them so we can expedite discussion on the call.
I'll send a separate note with my disposition on each proposal.

- James