Pull request [jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams] remove "Respond"

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 02:28:19 +0000
To: public-socialweb@w3c.org
remove &quot;Respond&quot;
By jasnell
The &quot;Respond&quot; activity type was added speculatively as a superclass of a set of more specific Activity types like &quot;Like&quot;, &quot;Dislike&quot;, etc. Since it was added, the decision was made not to require support for inferencing, making it largely unnecessary to define a hierarchy of responses. None of our user stories justify having a separate generic &quot;Respond&quot; activity and we already have &quot;in-reply-to&quot; as a property.
May 26, 2015 at 07:01PM
via GitHub http://ift.tt/1Ff3oJq