F2F3: Dinner together with few more guests on Monday?

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 09:09:06 +0200
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Hello,

We have question on our agenda for tomorrow

19.30
WG Dinner ?

Benjamin Andre from CozyCloud just asked on twitter me and Aaron about
meeting for dinner on Monday evening.
* https://twitter.com/benibur/status/594756310253576192

I also would like to meet with Virginie Galindo (W3CAB) to chat about
existing efforts in coordinating work in numerous W3C groups
* https://twitter.com/poulpita/status/590175848487071744

What do you all think about doing WG&IG Dinner on Monday and inviting
couple more people who would like to meet? Staying *social* and stuff
like that... :)

Cheers!