DCENT project dial-in on Monday to F2F?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 02:49:33 +0200
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>, "public-social-interest@w3.org" <public-social-interest@w3.org>
As I mentioned during the MIT week, work by W3C is sponsored by a grant
from the EC to ERCIM (not to be confused with the MIT CrossCloud grant
sponsoring our coffee and drinks!). The project includes funding for
Thoughtworks to build W3C Social Web open source components with a focus
on e-Democracy and collective decision-making, and for the goverments of
Reyjavik, Helsinki, and citizen assemblies in Barcelona to pilot the
software.

They are having a f2f meeting on May 4th, and we'd like to do a quick 5
minute dial-in to wave at them and say hello! The time will be
determined I think Monday morning-ish.

I hope this group of folks can eventually start working closely with the
Social IG, and Thoughtworks can join the WG.

Here's the project web-page:

http://dcentproject.eu/

     cheers,
       harry