Re: Telecon 27 Jan 2015 18:00 UTC

On 01/24/2015 09:14 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> We'll have our regularly schedule teleconference on Tuesday at 18:00 UTC.
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-01-27
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-01-27>

Thanks for timely announcement Evan!

> We'll be reviewing the requirements for the Social API with the goal of
> approving these requirements as our guide for evaluating API candidates.
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Requirements
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Requirements>
>
> Please come ready to discuss! And, ideally, if you have edits to make,
> please make them directly.
I just made small overhaul to the structure of the page preserving
existing content and just adding few relevant links. Now we can find
there 7 sections:

* Text
* Media
* Containers
* Connections
* Activities
* Inbox

Each with CRUD subsections

* Read
* Write
** Create
** Update

I hope this will allow us to fill in the gaps in more systematic way!
I'll make now few more edits filling in some of those gaps :)