Review of requirements for Social API

From: Evan Prodromou <evan@e14n.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:08:51 -0500
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
As a method for determining the requirements for a social API, we've
spent the last few months reviewing social APIs and determining what
functionality they provide.

Based on previous work, and on these reviews, I've tried to update the
list of requirements on the wiki:

    https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Requirements

For our teleconference next week, I'd like to have a discussion about
this list of requirements with the goal of approving them. We can then
start soliciting candidates for the API specification.

To this end, I'd like to ask the members of this group to read over this
list of requirements. Is the format sufficient and clear enough for you?
Is there required functionality for a social API that you don't see
covered here? Are there requirements you think are unnecessary?

If we can get over this hump, we're going to go a lot farther on our way
as a group. So please take the time to review this week, and be ready to
discuss next Tuesday. Thanks!

-Evan