RE: Social Web WG agenda for 20 January 2015

Thanks a lot, elf, for putting the minutes into the wiki!  And thanks Arnaud for reminding.

My apologies to everyone for not doing that. There was talk about this at the end of the last meeting, but I can't load "pandoc" on my Boeing laptop; I was confused about what the discussion was; I understood someone else was going to do it; and I went on with life.

Now I see what my responsibilities as scribe were, beyond typing during the meeting. In case anyone else has similar confusion, here are the instructions about moving the minutes to the wiki:  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg#Scribes

I'll load pandoc on my personal machine and be better prepared next time!  -- Ann