Re: Teleconference Tuesday 1/13 at 18:00 UTC

On 01/13/2015 01:58 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> We'll have our regularly scheduled meeting today at 18h UTC.
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-01-13
>
> Tantek will be chairing.
>
> Evan Prodromou
Thank you Evan!

I added my *regrets* to the wiki page earlier today. I struggle last 2
weeks with flu and now really need to focus all my energy to recover
from it.

I also let myself add this issue on including note on 'Microsyntaxes' to
the agenda. I remember you participating in this conversation so IMO we
just need to decide where to add it into the spec and most likely
iterate on wording i used on
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Microsyntaxes

I wish you all great meeting and look forward to the telecon next week!