RE: Distributed architecture and social justice / at risk individuals

From: Crawford, Mark <mark.crawford@sap.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:59:27 +0000
To: Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>, Francesco Ariis <fa-ml@ariis.it>
CC: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Perhaps the subject should be changed so as not to confuse as Social Justice is a politically charged term that should probably be avoided:

Social Justice - "justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society". Classically, "justice" (especially corrective justice or distributive justice) referred to ensuring that individuals both fulfilled their societal roles, and received what was due from society.

Best Regards,
Mark