Rhiaro and Sarven coming to MIT

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:55:56 -0400
To: Social Web Working Group <public-socialweb@w3.org>
I'm happy to announce that Prof. Tim Berners-Lee has officially invited
Social Web WG members Sarven ("csarven") Capadisli and Amy ("rhiaro")
Guy to be visiting PhD students at MIT for this coming year, and they've
accepted.   We're grateful for funding from QCRI [1] to support this.

In addition to continuing their PhD research, the plan is for Amy and
Sarven to be helping with the work of this Working Group.  My sense
right now is that Sarven is inclined toward SoLiD-style solutions and is
willing to represent that perspective as needed, as well as help with
AS2.  I expect Amy will continue her efforts to bridge all the
approaches.  We're happy to support them working as editors of group
deliverables.

BTW, Tim is also hiring coders to do SoLiD development.   See [2] and
please help spread the word.

      -- Sandro

[1] http://qcri.org.qa/
[2] http://crosscloud.org/jobs