Re: as:Like (a rdfs:Class) or as:like (a rdf:Property) ?

Hello,

I should have chance in next days to discuss this issue with people
working on xAPI, please also notice creation of
EXPERIENCE API (XAPI) VOCABULARY & SEMANTIC INTEROPERABILITY COMMUNITY GROUP
* https://www.w3.org/community/xapivocabulary/

Today, during xAPI Vocabulary call, Tom De Nies explained his work on
http://tincan2prov.org

In accompanying presentation, you can find diagram where *completed*
verb appears as label of an edge. Which looks to me like rdf:Property
see Slide 9
*
http://www.slideshare.net/tdenies/20150519-tom-de-nies-tin-can2prov-exposing-interoperable-provenance-of-learning-processes-through-experience-api-logs

I still need to catch up with AS2.0 going CR thread but I think we
should consider this possible non trivial change before deciding to go
into CR...

Cheers!