Re: Social Web WG agenda for 11 August 2015

On 12 August 2015 at 11:13, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 11 August 2015 at 09:58, Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Social Folks --
>>
>> I just entered my regrets into the wiki, for tomorrow's WG meeting.  I'm
>> hoping this will be the last week I'm out. (Been working really hard  on my
>> 94-year-old Mom's house, and with home health care providers, seeking as
>> many assistive options as we can think of, so she can continue to live
>> independently.)
>>
>> One idea we had in the Social IG meeting a couple weeks ago, was to use
>> the Social WG  'off' week meeting times, to meet with WG folks (whoever we
>> can get to show up) -- to try and talk through the objections on various
>> user stories. Many of the ones with 'minor' objections seem based in nuance
>> of language, about how the story was written -- more than objection to the
>> fundamental concept of the story.
>>
>> Although we've had some really interesting discussions within the IG, and
>> with a couple WG 'objectors' attending, it seems clear we need more WG
>> involvement in these discussions.
>>
>> If the WG A) still thinks it would be useful to work through the user
>> story objections; and, B) thinks it would be OK to use the alternating
>> 'off' weeks for such discussion -- I will set it up for next Tuesday.
>>

> Hi Ann
>
> The question of approved user stories was raised in yesterday's meeting.
> Evan said that he seemed to recall that all the +1 user stories and the
> +1/0 user stories might be considered approved.  We weren't 100% sure on
> the call, I think a couple of people said they would check back on this.
> Seems a reasonable approach.  Also note a few of the user stories now have
> existing implementations.

I also think it may be a good opportunity to revisit the analysis of voting.

+1 was supposed to mean "will implement' .  But only 2 / 90 are marked as
implemented.  And only 1 so far using activity streams.  And none have been
implemented by all groups.