ACTION-2: Describe how as2 diverges from json-ld and manages the compatibility

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:08:21 +0200
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Ahoy o/

Before engaging into "JSON-LD vs. JSON: pro vs. con?" conversation
started by Harry[1] and right away picked up by Henry (which might
possibly go in more philosophical direction). I would like to follow up
on this action with due date Sep 16th[2]

Yesterday I also opened issue in AS2.0 github repo: "automated testsing
for results of parsing all examples as JSON-LD" [3]

Since many people in a group know JSON-LD rather well, especially Markus
as one of JSON-LD spec authors&editors, I believe we can work together
with James on ACTION-2 and ensure elegant AS2.0 / JSON-LD compatibility.

Cheers!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Sep/0123.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/2
[3] https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/17