Comparisons - AS2, Schema.org, Microformats, Hydra, LDP

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 09:32:47 +0200
To: public-socialweb@w3.org
Howdy :)

I added new section for Comparisons to our main wiki page:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg#Comparisons

So far I just attempt to draw distinction between
* Syntax
* Vocabulary
* Handlers
* Collection

I see it just as an attempt to get started and believe together we can
arrive at some useful model to compare all those relevant technologies.
Today I plan to focus big part of my day on

ACTION-3: Work on comparison of as2 vocab and schema.org actions vocab
http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/3

We have it as one of agenda points for Tuesday teleconf. I wish I would
have it prepared already but I still hope that by the end of the day
I'll have some more useful resource for us to iterate on between Sunday
and Tueday!
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2014-09-16#Social_data_syntax

Greetings from Berlin o/