Re: 2014-11-18 minutes

Thanks Chris. I created the actions you captured during the meeting.
However, it's not clear from the minutes who the action on "Making a
subsection on twitter api analysis" (now ACTION-13) should be assigned to.
I assigned it to Tantek for now because he's the one who proposed it and
he was chairing but this may need to be reassigned.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> wrote on 11/19/2014
09:24:00 AM: