Re: Remove "rel" from Link

Yep, part of the goal here was to incrementally work towards alignment
with a variety of efforts. Unfortunately, however, I'm giving up on
the trying to make everyone reasonably happy approach. Defining
as:Link as a qualified relationship seems to be the most reasonable
approach given all of the feedback received so far. Yes, there are
some folks who will say as:Link is not required at all, there are some
who will say it needs to be defined entirely differently, there are
some who will say we need a "links" container, etc. At some point,
we're just going to have to draw a line in the sand and pick one that
works reasonably well, even if it makes some folks unhappy.