From: Jeff Jaffe [mailto:jeff@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:48 PM
To: Bassetti, Ann
Cc: public-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: Bassetti slides for AC meeting

On 5/9/2012 4:26 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
Here is my draft of how I would present our work on the diagrams, etc, at the upcoming AC meeting.  Feedback welcome!

  -- Ann
Thanks, Ann that looks good.

Meanwhile I caught up with Harry.  You'll all recall that he was going to make some initial recommendations on standardization.  We agreed that they should be first socialized with the task force.

So, attached is the integrated slide set for our task force for the AC meeting.   It has the boilerplate outline.  It has placeholders for Ann's slides and Steve's slides.  And in slides 6-9 it has a draft of the initial ideas for standardization.

Comments are welcome.

Jeff