From: Jeff Jaffe [mailto:jeff@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 3:01 PM
To: Lloyd Fassett
Cc: public-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: 2 work flow scenarios based on block diagram version 4 posted

On 4/27/2012 8:07 PM, Lloyd Fassett wrote:
All,

I created a new Wiki page for two scenarios for how the Bock Diagram components might work together.  I used Ann Bassetti's version 4 of the block diagram from this morning to create two extremely simple scenarios so as to get some feedback on format, intent and to get the ball rolling.  Please add and edit scenarios.

The group's page is here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialWebHeadlightsTaskForce

Here are direct links from that page to the documents I edited today:

* Second Layer: Workflow Scenarios: [wiki page<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Work_flow_scenarios>]: How different components of the block diagram interrelate and depend on each other during usage.

* First Layer Narrative for Block Diagram [wiki page<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Block_diagram_narrative>]

Friendly reminder on next call from our group page -

Next Call
§  'Monday, 23 April 2012': +1.617.761.6200 code 7621 ('SOC1') #social on irc.w3.org:6665<http://irc.w3.org:6665>
§  15:00-17:00 UTC (11:00am-1:00pm Boston local)

Sorry to be late on this one.  The call is actually today (30th) at 10AM ET (14:00 UTC).  A notice went out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

--
Lloyd Fassett
Azteria Inc.