Re: W3C open content algorithms?

Matthew,

if something is possible to implement with SPARQL, then I think in
terms of standardization, tool and community support the answer is
definitely SPARQL -- both in this case and in general.

There is nothing stopping you from creating a recommendation that
defines some "standard" SPARQL queries or query templates. Similar to
this library: http://semwebquality.org/ontologies/dq-constraints.html

We need few core standards with many implementations, not a lot of
standards with few implementations.