Re: Getting Friendica to join the WG

Am 27.10.2015 um 19:40 schrieb Jason Robinson:

> The WG doesn't, that I could find when joining, require attending all
> meetings (virtual or f2f), teleconferences or even to follow all
> activity, for invited experts at least. I would not have been able to
> join myself otherwise, having very limited time to put into this WG,
> unfortunately.

Okay. That would be very important for me. If it is okay to only
participate via mailing list then I would like to join. (Besides a
possible f2f on the chaos communication congress)

> I really recommend Michael to apply. You don't need to understand all
> the concepts talked here - I certainly don't. Myself I've tried to as
> you said, keep to the things that interest me the most, which is
> currently AS2 and in the future anything to do with server to server
> federation concepts. These are the parts that I only feel confident on
> giving comments on anyway.

I can contribute to everything when it comes to the implementation of
it. That means: When the theoretical groundwork has already produced
something then I can check it.

> So it is totally fine for you to apply and only commit what you can.
> Having Friendica on board with the WG would imho give it some extra
> additional weight in coming up with a good recommendation.Ok

Okay.

Michael