Re: Progress on the User Stories on Privacy and Context

On 27/5/09 05:02, Oshani Seneviratne wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is to report the progress on the following action items:
> ACTION-6 Provide use-cases for privacy and context on wiki (I see that
> Harry has closed it, but it is not yet complete IMHO)
> ACTION-10 Document takedowns as a user story

Nice work :)

> I rewrote the use cases I contributed last week [1][2], and added a
> new one [3] based on Danbri's suggestion.

I've just edited that to add,
[[
from danbri: anecdotally via Marc Canter, Facebook's Connect system has
some facilities in this direction. Details are probably in their wiki -
help needed on finding them!...
]]

... I put in a link to Facebook Connect wiki documentation but I
couldn't actually find a reference to their takedown system. Their use
case was around photos posted and then regretted, I'm told.

cheers,

Dan