Re: Preparation for Teleconference March 4

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009, Christine Perey wrote:

> Hi Harry,
>
> I went to the teleconference web page to see the updates.
>
> I found that there are a number of exclamation marks that say things like
> "Edit conflict-other version" and "Edit conflict- your version".

I did a single edit yesterday around 5 pm, as sent to the list. Were you
editing at the same time? If so, you should simply re-do your edits and
resubmit those edits to the wiki.

> Would you please explain what a user is supposed to do in this case?

See above.

> Also please note that over the past week or two several people who have not
> participated in the survey have made updates to the expanded charter wiki
> page, putting their names and so forth.

I admit I have trouble keeping track of the larger charter, but will give
it a good look and ideally, I imagine we will either edit the larger
charter to something more manageable or merge the smaller charter with
elements of the larger charter.

  I'll also post the results of the questionnaire to the
list.

> I think we want to be sure to keep track of all that during the conference
> call.

A scribe is definitely needed for the telecon as well. Any volunteers?

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh