Re: Online Meeting for the Portability and Distributed Architecture Task Force

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Joaquin Salvachua<jsr@dit.upm.es> wrote:
> Hello,
> For the people interested in  Portability and Distributed Architecture Task
> Force i proposse an online meeting with the following agenda :
> Perhaps could be tomorrow 25 of June at 11 GTM ?

It's difficult to book Zakim on such short notice (although it is
possible). Perhaps we could book the meeting after our next meeting on
July 1st, 14:00-15:00Z? In that manner, the meeting is already booked
and people don't have to worry about coming to more than one telecon a
week.

All this work looks great!