Re: MicroTurtle - request for comments

Hi Toby,

nice idea! Regarding the extraction of URIs from a microblogging post, there
was a similar idea in the SMOB project (see paper [1], section 3.2) but it
was based more on extraction than on formal syntax.

In my opinion, this kind of syntax for embedding semantics in the text of a
microblogging post should be mostly useful for mobile use-cases when the
interface is limited and we cannot click to add a location or a link. In
those cases typing some sytax elements to express semantics is quite useful.

However I was wondering if there would be a possibility for a user to define
his owl prefixes and instances and thus shorten some URIs?

[1] http://www.semanticscripting.org/SFSW2008/papers/11.pdf

Best regards,

Milan
http://milstan.net