RE: Settling organizational issues once and for all: Phone conference

Hello,

I highly encourage those who would like to participate in the telecon which
will "settle the organizational issues" and who have not yet done so to go
to the doodle page Miquel set up. This is where we are voting on the best
day/time for the telecon: http://is.gd/jRKT

Currently 9 people have replied to this doodle poll. I don't believe that
constitutes a quorum.

If Renato and/or Harry have another day/time to propose for this telecon,
would it be possible to add those counter proposals (dates/times) to the
Doodle?

I think it will be difficult to move it sooner. I could be wrong but I think
it will still take a few days (to a week) to get those who are not on this
list (but who should participate in the telecon) signed up on the list and
"up to speed" on the topics/concerns.

Regards,

Christine

cperey@perey.com