RE: New, Unified XG Proposal

Agreed. We can look at a document-centric approach to focus the discussions as well as pragmatic deliverables.

Would be happy to edit/co-edit work in Privacy and Trust TF and (possibly) contribute to the architecture TF. Don't know if it is the right protocol (i.e. add directly to the wiki), but I have added my names to the docs I would be interested in. Am open to changes as we get more commitment.

Some quick points:

a)	We might not need to work on all documents simultaneously - quality before quantity.
b)	I think, one use case and one best practices document, per TF, might be sustainable than the current 4 docs. I assume there is some logic behind the distribution
c)	Most probably it will be a little rough and anemic participation in the beginning - but if we, as founding members, contribute enough to generate a critical mass, then I am sure the TFs will gather momentum.

Cheers
<k/>