Re: Closing Social Web IG

Thanks Wendy.

To clarify -- moving to a Community Group is an idea just from me. I'd like to know if any others are interested?

My notion is that would be a low-key way to keep the topic open, and perhaps to explore follow-on topics when the WG finishes. An additional benefit would be that anyone in the public could participate, without having to be a member or Invited Expert.

By the way, some of us are currently at the Technical Plenary in Lisbon. I was excited on Monday when a guy from Algeria showed up, wanting to get connected to social work in W3C.

He is a professor at the University of Tlemcen in Algeria. He and his students are working on social identity and categorization of profiles. I think they might be interested to participate -- or perhaps to initiate! -- a CG.

  -- Ann