Re: re-starting, and moving to Community Group?

I was thinking of seeing if there's interest in extending the use cases to
users.  The one I remember is the Farmer's Market.  In that case, is the
person that suggested it in touch with the manager of a Farmer's Market
that has any resources in time or money to implement the work?  Actually go
over the use case from a non-technical point of view.

It kept looking like we had businesses that were using the data internally
by not interoperably between businesses.  Even at Boeing, the use case
seemed to be sharing profiles between apps within the business, but not
between external organizations and Boeing.

The suggestion is really about extending the use cases to Users to
encourage interoperability between businesses without regard for the
technology.  It would also help technical oriented people to keep checking
their assumptions about Use Cases and where resistance to adoption will or
does come from.

The Indie Web Camp sounds great too.  That's easier to go to since it's Sat
/ Sun. I'm jiggy with going to that event, maybe in addition to the Tue/Wed
W3C meeting.

Lloyd Fassett
Azteria Inc.
Bend, OR