Re: ISSUE-1 (elf-pavlik): Not duplicating vocabulary work with the Social Business Working Group [Social Vocabularies]

On 02/08/2015 12:39 PM, Social Interest Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ISSUE-1 (elf-pavlik): Not duplicating vocabulary work with the Social Business Working Group [Social Vocabularies]
>
> http://www.w3.org/Social/InterestGroup/track/issues/1
>
> Raised by: Pavlik elf
> On product: Social Vocabularies
>
> from https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig/Vocabulary_TF

Hi Lloyd, James,

I migrated this issue to github
* https://github.com/w3c-social/social-interest/issues/1

Do you know any more details about this issue? If possible please add
more background directly to this new github issue. Also if you prefer,
please simply reply here and I'll manually bridge to github...

Cheers!