Re: Agenda this week? Need chair next week

On 03/16/2015 08:31 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hello IG compadres!
Hi Ann,

> How do you want to handle our meeting this week? Several of us will be in the WG F2F. I, at least, would be pleased to step out and attend our IG meeting, if others are willing.
I think we could do even just a quick meeting to look out our next steps.

> What would our agenda be? Suggestions:
>
> -- I/we can give a 'realtime' update on what's going on in WG meeting
>
> -- Pending your approval, I agreed that the IG will take the time to delve into the User Stories that were less-well understood, so that we collectively decide what we want. I'd like to seek your approval.
>
> -- We had a discussion about vocabulary last week... is there more to say on that?
We will know little more about microformats after today's morning session.

> -- What else?
Use Cases and Requirements draft?

> ========
> I will not be able to attend the meeting next week. Can someone volunteer to chair? (My husband is having a small medical procedure, so I'm taking the day off.)
Maybe next week we could do Use Case TF meeting? I can offer help with
chairing or maybe Use Case TF chair - Larry, could also do that?