Re: Canceling Social IG Jan 7th meeting - call for a new chair!

On 01/07/2015 02:49 AM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Oh no, that's horrible news!  Darn, what a loss.  Mark -- I hope it's not complications with your shoulder.
+1

> I will volunteer,** IF ** one other person will co-chair with me. I just today accepted what will be a high-pressure new role in Boeing, so cannot commit to being chair all by myself.  C'mon, one of you -- we can do it together!
Thank you Ann :)

It looks like 'employee of W3C member' requirement doesn't allow me to
officially help as chair. But please count on my full support with
various organizational tasks and handling our sometimes stubborn online
tooling etc.