Re: Canceling today's telecon? (Feb 18, 2015)

Daniel,

 Your questions are already answered by the clear and straightforward
process the WG is having: i.e. create user stories, vote, and then use
those that have been voted on to create the requirements needed to
measure candidates against:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API

(note we are running 1 week behind schedule)

I understand its a lot of info, but I would recommend you read previous
minutes and the mailing list, but I'm happy to answer any question on
the call.

The charter lists one API and one protocol (since federation typically
requires more than an API). Since no actual candidates have been put
forward yet,  arguing over one or two APIs is prematurely optimizing
until a single API can be put forward.

cheers,
 harry