Re: Sandro needs host # for social meetings

TL;DR

In the short-term, assuming Sandro is the USA, he can use a telephone or
Skype or install WebEx somewhere (Android?) to initiate a call-back.
That's what I do.  Links are remarkably uninformative, although I'm
happy to hand Sandro and a Host Key but don't have WebEx on this machine
and will not attend the IG meeting so I'll deal with it when I get back.

              cheers,
                     harry

https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExFAQ#How_do_I_get_a_callback_if_I_can.27t_run_a_WebEx_client.3F