From: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:15 AM
To: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
Cc: chairs@w3.org
Subject: IETF 94, 1-6 November 2015 (TPAC2015/IETF94 Discount)

Dear Advisory Committee representative,
Chairs,

We are pleased to announce that, as part of an effort to encourage cross-pollination, the IETF is offering a 50% registration fee discount to attend IETF 94 in Yokohama, Japan (1-6 November 2015) to W3C attendees who have not attended an IETF meeting since November 2013.

Visit the IETF 94 Yokohama website:
   http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html

The cost to attend is $350 if you pay by 2359 UTC October 23, 2015.
Registrations that remain unpaid after October 23 will increase to $437.50.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please select type “Qualified W3C Attendee Rate” when you register:
   https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf94/ietfreg.py

When prompted, please, use the “Qualified W3C Attendee Rate” code:
94W3C&IETF.

Please, note that the 50% discount only applies to those who have not attended an IETF meeting in the last two years.

The W3C is offering a reciprocal 50% registration fee discount to TPAC
2015 for IETF participants who have not attended a W3C TPAC meeting since 2009.

Chairs, please, kindly share this message within your group(s).

Thank you.

Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/