Re: to recycle old and inactive CG (Community I/O) or to propose new one (Collaborative Economy)?

Hi elf,

I like everything you say. Though it's still pretty broad. But that's OK. And using recognisable terminology is good too. I'm excited!

And in lieu of Ian's comments I'd say just start a new group and post a message in the old group to get them to join the new group. Count me in!

Cheers Daniel