From: Lynn Foster [mailto:foster.j.lynn@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 12:24 PM
To: Bassetti, Ann
Cc: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮; Social Interest Group
Subject: Re: meeting time Wednesday just earlier? (former: new meeting time: Friday?)

Oops sorry, maybe forgot to hit save, fixed now.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com<mailto:ann.bassetti@boeing.com>> wrote:
Thanks for being flexible, Lynn!  But, QUESTION – although you say below that you made all of Wednesday "ifneedbe" -- when I look at the doodle poll (http://doodle.com/3iy3kwegq2pnmngd ), it appears you are not available on Wednesday at 10:00am your time (presuming "Central USA").  Can you clarify?

I just checked with Adam Boyet (my colleague) – he can be available at that time.

Erik – any chance at all we can snag you at 8:00am Pacific time on Wednesdays?

If Lynn is available, Wednesdays, at these times, is looking the most hopeful.  In the best of all worlds, Erik will also find a way.

Central Europe:                17:00
UK:                                  16:00
Eastern USA:                   11:00
Central USA:                   10:00