From: Crawford, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 4:29 PM
To: public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: Social IG Agenda for 3 September

The agenda for this week's call is now available.

https://www.w3.org/wiki/2014-09-02

Please feel free to add additional agenda items as wanted.  TF Chairs, please be prepared to provide updates on your respective areas.

Best Regards,

Mark Crawford

Standards Strategist, P&I DSO - Standards Excellence
SAP Labs LLC, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 600, Washington D.C.

mark.crawford@sap.com<mailto:mark.crawford@sap.com>

T +1 703 670 0920 M +1 703 485 5232