Re: Profile scenarios added to Use Case TF wiki subpage

Hi Larry, and everyone,

I've added a use case to the wiki ('Profiles as Portfolios'). I'm sorry I
haven't been able to participate in the IG calls or join in with the
discussion so far, but this week (or possibly next) I am re-commencing my
PhD and should be able to start being more involved.

Amy