Re: Social IG Meeting Cancelled

I was planning to join the call today, now that my work travel/conference season marathon is over. However, given that the majority of the IG members are based in the U.S., it is probably wise to postpone the meeting until next Wednesday, as you propose, Harry.

Best,

Larry

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Larry Hawes, Principal
Dow Brook Advisory Services
E: larry@dowbrook.com
P: 978-238-8534

---- On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:55:33 -0500 Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> wrote ----

I propose we *formally* move the call to next week since nothing on the
agenda is particularly urgent, and I imagine the US-based participants
are on vacation.

However, if any group wishes to use the call slot to informally catch-up
on work items for their task force, such as vocabulary discussion, this
would of course be an appropriate use of the time.

 cheers,
 harry