Re: Regrets for today and ask for chair

On 11/26/2014 01:42 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
> Although I can co-chair if any of the IG members want to have the
> meeting today, we can also do another meeting next week to check-in. Any
> opinions from the IG?
I would prefer to still meet today and try to keep our bi-weekly
schedules rhythm.

As I mentioned on IRC 2 weeks ago. I can offer my help and take
responsibility of a co-chair in this group. I slowly start to learn how
IRC bots work and with some guidance could get up to speed with other
aspects of this role. If someone would like to step up and also help as
co-chair with 3 people it should work very well.