Re: Daniel Harris has joined the Social Interest Group

Hi Larry and All,

I'm hoping to be with you today. IRC and VoIP tested and raring to go.

For those of you who don't know me my main activities are lead motivator at the 'Drupal Social Initiative (Social API)' (https://groups.drupal.org/social-initiative) and long time lead of Kendra Initiative (http://www.kendra.org) currently receiving a UK research grant to build 'Kendra Hub' – a distributed media/metadata/rights application/ecosystem.

Cheers Daniel