Re: Re: Use Case Task Force Meeting on 11/18/2014

Thanks for the suggestion, Elf. The Use Case TF wiki page has a subheading for Meetings, which I would prefer to use rather than the main IG page. I will rework that to make a divide between past and future meetings. Today's meeting will only be the second one for the TF, so there has not been a real need as of yet.

Larry

---- On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:08:12 -0500 ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote ----

On 11/18/2014 03:03 PM, Larry Hawes wrote:
> Hi All,
Hi Larry,

> Sorry to have been AWOL since TPAC. I've been on the road for work every
> week, including this one. Good news is that I should have more time to
> devote to the IG in the coming months.
>
> I would like to have a meeting of the Use Case Task Force at 12pm ET
> tomorrow, and I'm hoping that you can participate despite the short
> notice. We will use the same channels as for the IG meetings, as follows:
>
> IRC: __
> <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=socialIG>_http://irc.w3.org/?channels=social <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=socialIG>_
> Dial-In: 1-617-761-6200 _SIP Instructions_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP>, Zakim Code "SOCIG" (76244#)
> Note: Please join irc (#socialig) before dialing in. If dialing in via
> voip, please use the Zakim command to identify yourself.
>
> The agenda is simple. As a group, we need to brainstorm ways to get
> people to contribute use cases.
>
> I hope you can join the meeting tomorrow. Please respond to this email
> with intent to attend or regrets.
I'll join!

I think we better also start keeping track about various TF meetings on
our wiki: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig#Telecons