Re: RE: Date of the next teleconf?

Mark, Elf and fellow Social IG group members,

I had considered holding a Use Case TF meeting this Wednesday, but am unable to do so because some unexpected client work has presented itself. I would like to start holding TF meetings on alternate Wednesdays from the IG meeting. I'm anticipating that the TF will next meet at 12pm ET on Wed., Nov. 19th.

There is plenty that we can do in the meantime. We still need to collect more scenarios and use cases having to do with profiles, as well as other with the other areas outlined on the Use Case TF wiki page. We have barely scratched the surface so far. Please make the effort to document scenarios and use cases that you have in mind before our meeting on the 19th.

Thanks and best wishes!

Larry

Larry Hawes, Principal
Dow Brook Advisory Services
E: larry@dowbrook.com
P: 978-238-8534

---- On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:29:57 -0500  Mark Crawford <mark.crawford@sap.com> wrote ----

Hi Elf,

The next will be November 12th. We are considering a Use Case TF call this week at the same time, but I await the TF Chair to make that decision.

Best Regards,
Mark