From: Andreas Kuckartz [mailto:a.kuckartz@ping.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:52 AM
To: Crawford, Mark
Cc: internal-socbizcg@w3.org; public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: Wiki pages Re: #Admin - Social Interest Group administration info

I fear that I will not be able to participate today, but I have a
practical question which should be discussed.

The Social Web WG has created these two Wiki pages:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Use_cases
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_syntax_requirements

The content obviously is overlapping with the work of the Social IG.

I would like have Wiki pages which are commonly used by both the WG and
the IG - and members of CGs as well if that is possible. Is that
possible? (Can IG members edit those pages?)

In fact I would prefer something like this ("Social" instead of
"Socialwg" or "Socialig"):
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Social/Use_cases

Cheers,
Andreas