From: Crawford, Mark
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 4:07 PM
To: internal-socbizcg@w3.org; public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: #Admin - Social Interest Group administration info

Dear All,

I have posted the deck from yesterday's connect session on the wiki under meetings.

Please find attached an ical for the formal meetings of the Social Interest Group.  Information can also be found on the Wiki.  A preliminary agenda for the next meeting - 20 August, 12:00 EDT - is also on the wiki.  Please feel free to add additional agenda items.

As a reminder, we are looking for volunteers to lead each of the task forces we identified yesterday - Use Cases, Architecture, Vocabularies, and Liaison.  If we are to get the Ig up and running, we need everyone's involvement.  Please consider volunteering for one of these essential roles.  As an additional reminder, we are also seeking a Co-Chair who can help share chair responsibilities in the event I am not available.

Don't be bashful about using the distribution list to discuss each of the deliverables.  I suggest we agree on #usecase, #architecture, #vocab, and #liaison in the subject line to keep the topic threads separate.

Also, if you have not yet signed up for the group as a member, or requested Invited Expert status, please do so as soon as possible.  Only members/Invited Experts will be allowed to attend and participate going forward.

It was a pleasure to speak with all of you yesterday, and I look forward to our collaboration going forward.

Best Regards,
Mark