From: Crawford, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:17 PM
To: public-fedsocweb@w3.org; public-social-interest@w3.org; public-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: First Informal meeting of Social Interest Group

Dear All,

As previously announced, the first meeting of the W3C Social Interest Group will be on 6 August at 12:00 EDT. As this is an informal meeting, anyone can attend.  However, if you have not yet joined the group and wish to do so, please join at: https://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialIG#Participation

Draft Agenda as per the wiki<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig>:

*       Introductions
*       Agree on Agenda
*       Working Mode
*       Discussion of expected deliverables
*       IG liaisons
*       leading individual aspects of our work
*       Other business

We will use Telecon for voice, IRC for chat and logging, and Connect for collaboration and sharing.

*       #social on irc.w3.org
*       Dial-in 1-617-761-6200 code: SOCL#
*       Connect Information: https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/social_ig/

Mark Crawford

Standards Strategist, P&I DSO - Standards Excellence
SAP Labs LLC, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 600, Washington D.C.

mark.crawford@sap.com<mailto:mark.crawford@sap.com>

T +1 703 670 0920 M +1 703 485 5232