Re: Agenda for Informal Social WG meeting Tuesday

On 08/05/2014 02:50 PM, Matthew Marum wrote:
> Since the goal is maximizing inclusion and since we’re having a
> challenge picking a single time, perhaps a simple rotating meeting
> schedule is in order?

In my experience rotating schedules (I've tried it in the Crypto WG)
lead to people missing telecons. I think the real question is how
early can people in the Pacific do a telecon and how late in Europe
can people do it?

While the poll said 7 or 8 AM pacific was ideal, I think we may have
to aim for a 9:00 AM Pacific/noon/6:00 PM CET Telecon. Would that work
for West Coasters (Tantek,

I could see doing 10:00 AM as well. Let's discuss today, since we'll
have most of the west-coast folks on the phone.

> - Matt Marum
>
> On 8/4/14, 9:58 PM, "Erik Wilde" <dret@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
>> hello harry.
>>
>> On 2014-08-04, 18:24 , Harry Halpin wrote:
>>> http://doodle.com/pwzi33rcnnagwzg7 The Doodle seems to suggest
>>> 4:00 PM CET (10:00 AM EDT/7:00 AM Pacific), but I'm wondering