Re: Anyone attending SXSW? [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Hi Don,

I'll be at SXSW, and W3C and IEEE are putting together a meetup and
reception. http://www.w3.org/2013/sxsw/

If others will be there, feel free to get in touch.

--Wendy

On 02/28/2013 02:08 PM, Don Buddenbaum wrote:
> Scheduled March 8-12, the 2013 SXSW® Interactive Festival will feature five
> days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology
> - See more at: http://sxsw.com/interactive#sthash.FBTPx7M3.dpuf Might be a good
> place to hype the CG. http://sxsw.com/interactive

> This post sent on W3C Social Business Community Group
>

> 'Anyone attending SXSW?'
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/2013/02/28/anyone-attending-sxsw/
>

> Learn more about the W3C Social Business Community Group:
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)